Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of july weekend!

Happy 4th of July!

Saturday,
we drove ALL the way to hilo for Orion's cousin (or some relative's) wedding. It was nice but when you sat down you were literally 5 inches from the person behind you and we had to squeeze just to get through everyone to sit down. So we were only in there for so long till kinsey couldn't handle, then we just hung outside. Kinsey FINALLY likes to be with her daddy! I'm guessing it was because there was so much strange people there Orion was someone familiar! what ever the reason, I'm happy!











































Sunday, we went to church, yes WE! Haha Orion came with me and I didn't even have to nag him or anything, I just told him it would be nice if he came with us! WHOOHOO! anyhoo, we ended up having a BBq with some friends and family, it was nice but I still say it could of waited till monday, too late now!




















Monday, we went to the parker ranch rodeo. It was pretty fun but really cold and rainy but it was the misty kind of rain. I really didn't know what was going on but my favorite part was the relay races. There was some really pretty horses there too but sadly I didnt get any pictures of them cause kinsey started getting fussy.








































(One of her 4th of july outfits,I didnt get a pic of the other one)

the relay races

those of you who know my friend kamlyn, well this her boyfriend mugging
(they lost[no time])

Kinsey played in the pool for maybe 5 mins till she started screaming so i brang her inside side to feed her and she ended up crashing out!

So we had a fun weekend but boy was I tired last night and of all nights Kinsey decided that she wasn't happy and gave me the hardest time going and staying asleep, PLUS I had to make dinner but all in all She finally fell asleep after alot of rocking and singing. I guess she just wanted to go to sleep happy. I cannot wait til she can handle being around strange people a bit easier but till then thats life.

No comments: