Wednesday, July 13, 2011

she's a Gellert!



So lately kin's been getting fussy, and its been really hard to find things that calm this chick down but i found one way by putting her by the window, either in her bouncer seat or laying on the bed. She loves to stare outside and watch the trees blow in the wind. It doesn't last very long but last long enough to give me a break. Her favorite it walking around outside and watching the dogs, its funny because when the puppy barks at her she starts laughing. She also doesn't like being in one spot for very long either so I have to stand or walk around the yard. This chick is A LOT of work but I love her! She keeps me busy.

2 comments:

Leilani said...

Hey Nicole!! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog updates. I don't comment very often, but we look at your blog every day. Matthew loves looking at pictures of Kinsey. Love you!!

Nicole said...

love you guys to!!! can't wait to see you all!!!

mom- i think i'll be able to handle chasing her, but we won't know till that day comes!