Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Our weekend!

Friday;

Orion's family were camping down Kapa'a so we went down their to eat dinner,
Oh man was is GOOD! We had shrimp, crab legs, cornbread, steak, hotdogs, and some other things but man was I full when I got home.

Saturday;
























We went to Ahualoa for a branding of {i think} 100 cattle {or more}
we left at 5:30 in the stinking morning! man was I tired, luckily for kinsey she got to take a couple naps but not fun for me cause I had to hold her! Anyways Orion had lots of fun though, and they had lunch of everyone after, it was okay.






















These calves were so darn cute! I felt so bad for them when all these guys were
tackling them down and poking, cutting, and burning them.
























That night we drove all the way to Hilo to do some shopping and go to the country fair.
This was the first time for both me and kinsey. Sadly we didn't go on any rides, we just played games. It's crazy how much money you spend without realizing it. Thankgoodness I only took a certain amount. We only got a small stuffed banana and a foam dice, oh and I bought a cute pair of sea glass earings that I hope I can wear without my child wanting to pull on them, {not smart I know} but their so darn CUTE! haha I'm glad I finally got to post these pics! enjoy =)

No comments: