Tuesday, September 20, 2011

just a little fun!























So, today was a very hot day and we spent most of the day inside {boo}
But in the afternoon, when school was out me and kinsey walked across the street to the playground to enjoy the cool kohala air. She loved it, more than i thought she would. I sat her down on the play ground and she was cracking up and waving her arms up and down and of course her favorite thing, squealing! {really loudly}























I can't wait till she can run around on her own and play, but I'm glad she was having fun just sitting on the playground and the fake grass. As you can see in this picture she likes to grab onto anything and try and to pull herself up. This girl is turning into a handful.























Her new thing is {and I have no idea where she learned it from} is sniffing when she's happy, and now sticking tongue. It's really cute cause she only does it when she's really really happy.























She loves to be outside all the time! She also LOVES to stand and be held {only by me} all the time, man is this girl getting heavy! I used to be able to carry her around for a while without my arm getting soar but now it gets soar within minutes. I can and can't till she can crawl.

1. I CAN'T wait for her to crawl just so she can be happier cause then she'll be able
to get around herself.
2. I CAN'T wait cause then my arm won't be as soar cause I won't have to hold her
ALL the time.
3. I CAN wait cause then I'll be chasing her around making sure she's not eating
something she's not suppose to.

Anyways, their more pictures I want to post of this past weekend {which was a blast} we went to yet another branding at ahualoa {which is a BEAUTIFUL place} and a we got to go to hilo's country fair, but there's so little time with this girl. I really hope I can get around to posting all the pictures before TOO much time goes by!

P.S. I'm always looking for people to skype with. so if you're ever bored, let me know!

2 comments:

Kalei said...

she is sooo cute nicole!! i just want to eat her up!

Nicole said...

haha i do all the time!