Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Yey for new clothes!
























So the Gellerts in Texas were awsome enough to send some NEW clothes for Kinsey. She seemed to like them cause she started eating them, haha but I know I was excited! They were all sooooo cute I can't wait to put her in all of them. It's crazy how fast this kid is growing, she's already in 9 month clothes and she's not even 6 months! At least we know she's going to be tall! haha. Kinsey is turning into a crazy child, at the moment she ONLY wants me! She loves to fuss at me but when she's a happy baby she is a joy! anyhoo. . . I just wanted to say

"THANK YOU ! ! !
"
to Ailona, Leilani, Mathew, and Lucas
for the lovely cute clothes! WE LOVE THEM
and of course WE LOVE & MISS YOU!

1 comment:

Leilani G said...

You are welcome Nicole and Kinsey!! We miss you too!! We are still hoping to be in Hawaii for Christmas, but it looks like tickets are just going to be way too much. Anyway, we are hoping and saving. LOVE YOU!!! MISS YOU!!